Manta Queen is operated by a group of experienced diving professionals who have been working as managers, instructors and liveaboard cruise directors in Thailand for many years. They are committed to safety, fun and environmental protection. They pride themselves on their experience and attention to safety. And all courses and dive trips are set at a relaxed pace with small groups.
- AIR CON 4 BED SHARE CABIN 22,500 ฿ + 1800 ฿ Park Fees
- AIR CON TWIN BED SHARE CABIN 24,500 ฿ + 1800 ฿ Park Fees
- AIR CON DOUBLE BED CABIN 24,500 ฿ + 1800 ฿ Park Fees
Schedule for 2017-2018
Included in the prices are:
- Transfer from and back to Khao Lak.
- Sandwiches, soft drinks, coffee on transfer arrivals.
- 24 Hour diving medical service on the liveaboard & evacuation insurance for transfers back to the mainland.
- All meals, coffee, tea, drinking water, sport drinks, snacks & fruits.
- Towels and shampoo
- National park and diving fees
- Price : 1.800.- Baht
- Full set of diving equipment : regulator, short wetsuit, bcd, pressure gauge, depth gauge, mask, snorkel, full foot fins, tank, weightbelt
- Price 1.600.- Baht for 4 days
- Transfer from Phuket available for 250 Baht per person for one way. 500 Baht for a round trip.